There are 5 simple tasks that you have to do daily to keep your site healthy for SEO. These are not listed in order of importance but each one is essential to maintaining and increasing rankings.
Link management is crucial
- You need to start by managing your links. This entails seeing to it that none of your present web links are dead, and also you ought to additionally check if there is any kind of sites linking to you that you aren’t sure about. If your website includes a multitude of web links you should know who is linking to you and make sure there has been no negative SEO done to your site. Also make sure that your links are from relevant sites and the web page that they link to provides good content.
Analyze what users are doing on your site
- Check visitor interaction. You need to understand what visitors are doing on your site. Is one page or button converting better than another? Always split test and refine your copy to get maximum conversions. You can install a heat maps plugin to see where the visitor’s mouse is going on your site. This is a great tool to understand your visitor better. Make sure you funnel the visitor into click where you want them to click. Avoid complicated pages with multiple distractions.
Add more quality links
- Look for link sources. You should be connecting with people in your ‘niche’ and if you can add value to their site ask to do a guest post with your link in it. Don’t email too many people asking for link exchange as this is not the best technique for ranking. If someone reaches out to your to do a guest post or link exchange be cautious and see if they can add value to your current content. They might be able to add some value and then end up being exceptional link partner in the future. If you are reaching out to others for links make sure you write a unique email and don’t send them a cut and paste message.
You can also purchase links from places like Fiverr. As outsourcing has become more popular there are a lot more sites like Fiverr such as, Source Market, SEO Clerks or GigBucks. Be careful wen purchasing links and make sure the site is good quality.
See what the competition is doing
- Analyse Competition. The great thing about Google is they show you what they like and why some sites rank better than others. Use SEO tools like Majestic to check a websites backlink profile. You can analyse anchor text and use the same anchors if a site is ranking well. Also try to get links on the same sites as those ranking high. You can copy another sites links then build some more to easily outrank your competition.
Is your site functional?
- Finally, you need to examine each function of your site, making sure it’s still functioning properly. All the content, links and flow of the website has to be set up correctly for the best user engagement. The difference in between a top quality vibrant site and a below average site is all the content is relevant and address the users needs and is well planned out.
Take your time with your website and also make certain that you do everything you can for it each day. Keep including anything new that you locate, since updating routinely will maintain search engines returning to spider more often. Updates are critical and also if you can comply with the patterns here of guaranteeing quality and accuracy, you will most likely be able to come up with various other ways that you could insure your visitors complete satisfaction as well as your raised website traffic, web link count, as well as online search engine listings.
Never ever agree to connect to somebody’s site without requesting for a link in exchange, unless they offer to pay you– also after that, you ought to hesitate. All your inbound and outgoing links have to be associated with your site’s material for you to be ranked high in the online search engine.
Basic Web link Checks.
Some websites make use of robots.txt to stop online search engine from indexing their links web pages, in the mistaken belief that outbound links will count versus them. To inspect, simply retype their LINK with robots.txt on completion (for instance, http://www.website.com/robots.txt). If you see a web page that says ‘Disallow’ and also has the LINK of their links web page, then they’re not letting spiders index that page. Do not exchange relate to that site.
You must additionally examine to see if the site is being ‘masked’, and report it to the internet search engine if it is. You don’t want to obtain involved with these people– far better to have them outlawed as well as off the beaten track.
Does the website offering you a link have PageRank? Even if they do, you ought to consider exactly how it drops in between the front web page and the links web page. Be aware that new web pages take a while to obtain ranked, so PR0 does not necessarily suggest a website that will certainly never ever have any PageRank.
Look at how many links are on the web page currently. There shouldn’t be more than 20 web links– if the site breaks this policy, don’t even contemplate it. Plenty of web designers accumulate links, thinking they’re assisting their rankings, however it just has the impact of making them appear like web link ranches. A lot of them do not also include linking to the large spam markets, like gambling enterprises as well as adult content. There’s no factor in having a web link from a site that takes web links from simply anyone.